Veterinary Radiologist – BluePearl – Pittsburgh South/Monroeville, PA * Competitive Salary and Relocation Package.
Why should you choose Pittsburgh? They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and this video is worth even more: vimeo.com/677892292
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Pittsburgh is seeking a full time or part time Radiologist to join our team. We are a close knit, collegial group with a collaborative work ethic.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Washington, PA is a comprehensive multi-specialty and referral hospital in Western Pennsylvania. The 13,500 square-foot facility opened in 2017 and offers a variety of services including after-hours emergency medicine on evenings and weekends, and specialists in critical care, cardiology, internal medicine, ophthalmology, radiology, and surgery. South has an on-site 64 slice CT, 2 ultrasound machines, video endoscopy, digital radiography, and dedicated suites for endoscopy and ultrasound.
BluePearl Monroeville will be opening toward the end of 2023. This 12,000 sq. foot specialty + emergency pet hospital is being fully renovated and will offer a number of advanced treatment and diagnostic services including an on-site 128 slice CT, ultrasound, digital radiography, C-arm fluoroscopy, ECG telemetry and dedicated suites for ultrasound and oncology.
Both locations offeradditional services such as blood bank, comprehensive in-house laboratory with commercial grade equipment, and pharmacy. BluePearl is unique in that an in-house social worker is also available to support associates and clients.
BluePearl Pittsburgh North, the sister hospital of South and Monroeville, also offers a variety of services with close proximity, including round-the-clock emergency medicine, advanced MRI, and specialists in cardiology, critical care, dermatology, internal medicine, medical oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology, radiology, and surgery.
Pittsburgh, tucked away in the Allegheny Mountains of southwestern Pennsylvania, is a mid-sized metropolis that has been ranked one of the most livable cities in the U.S., where the people are friendly, crime is low, rural settings are within commuting distance, and cost of living is well below average.
We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- 401K plan with match
- Annual company store allowance
- DVM Stipend for necessary annual licenses and memberships
- Continuing Education allowance
- Blue Pearl University clinician access to over 2,000 medical publications
- Flexible work schedules
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holidays
- Parental leave plans
- On-site social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food
- Because we encourage associate growth, you will be surrounded by a group of dedicated, experienced team members. All associates are leveled by their skillset in our unique leveling program. We also focus on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops
- Why BluePearl? Because it is an exceptional place to work!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.