Veterinarian – Oncologist – BluePearl – Monroeville, PA * Competitive Salary and Relocation Package for Full Time Clinicians.
We are searching for an experienced, passionate Veterinary – Oncologist who is boarded or board eligible to join our team and be a part of our expanding footprint in the Pittsburgh market.
Why should you choose Pittsburgh? They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and this video is worth even more: vimeo.com/677892292
BluePearl is expanding. We are excited to announce the opening of another location in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania market!
BluePearl Monroeville will be opening toward the end of 2023. This 12,000 sq. foot specialty + emergency pet hospital is being fully renovated and will offer a number of advanced treatment and diagnostic services including an on-site 128 slice CT, ultrasound, digital radiography, C-arm fluoroscopy, ECG telemetry and dedicated suites for ultrasound and oncology. Additional services such as blood bank, comprehensive in-house laboratory with commercial grade equipment, and pharmacy are also provided. BluePearl is unique in that an in-house social worker is also available to support associates and clients.
BluePearl Pittsburgh North and South, the sister hospitals of Monroeville, also offers a variety of services with close proximity to support Monroeville, including a round-the-clock emergency medicine, advanced MRI, and specialists in cardiology, critical care, dermatology, internal medicine, medical oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology, radiology, and surgery.
Monroeville is a bustling and growing suburb of Pittsburgh known for a variety of restaurants, breweries, bakeries, fine shops and parks. It sits just 10 miles outside of downtown.
Pittsburgh, tucked away in the Alleghany Mountains of Southwestern Pennsylvania, is a mid-sized metropolis that has been ranked one of the most livable cities in the U.S., where the people are friendly, crime is low, rural settings are within an easy commuting distance, and cost of living is well below average.
We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- 401K plan with match
- Annual company store allowance
- DVM Stipend for necessary annual licenses and memberships
- Continuing Education allowance
- Blue Pearl University clinician access to over 2,000 medical publications
- Flexible work schedules
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holidays
- Parental leave plans
- On-site social worker who can provide guidance, advice and tips to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food
- Because we encourage associate growth, you will be surrounded by a group of dedicated, experienced team members. All associates are leveled by their skillset in our unique leveling program. We also focus on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops
- Why BluePearl? Because it is an exceptional place to work!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.