BluePearl Veterinary Partners in North Hills and South Hills is seeking Full-Time and Relief Emergency Veterinarians to work at our state of the art emergency and specialty hospital.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Do you practice patience with your patients daily?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we believe you would be a valuable asset to the BluePearl Family!
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission:
Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency
medicine; no primary care.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an
extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- For the Full time ER position, there is a 20,000 dollar signing bonus available
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional
development and work/life balance.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science.
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center North (PVSEC North), a BluePearl Veterinary Partners hospital in Pittsburgh, PA, is located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh and is the most comprehensive multi-specialty and referral hospital in Western Pennsylvania. PVSEC North Hills is a certified Level I Veterinary Trauma Center, 1 of only 8 in the United States.
The 35,000-square-foot facility opened in 2008 and offers a number of advanced treatment and diagnostic services, including Western Pennsylvania’s only high-field 1.5T MRI, an on-site 64-slice CT, a linear accelerator, 4 ultrasound machines, video endoscopy, digital radiography, C-arm fluoroscopy, ECG telemetry, dedicated suites for endoscopy, ultrasound & oncology. Services such as a blood bank, comprehensive in-house laboratory and pharmacy, rehabilitation and on-site social workers support our hospital teams, clients and patients.
PVSEC North offers a variety of services, including round-the-clock emergency medicine and specialists in anesthesiology, cardiology, critical care, dentistry, dermatology, internal medicine, medical oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology, radiology, and surgery.
Pittsburgh, tucked away in the Allegheny Mountains of southwestern Pennsylvania, is a mid-sized metropolis that has been ranked one of the most livable cities in the U.S. It is a small city of ethnic neighborhoods, scenic hills, trees, rivers and farmland, yet offers world-class fine arts, museums, and educational institutions. It also boasts three professional sports teams, a zoo, aquarium, and the National Aviary, excellent schools and health care, and a wide variety of outdoor and family activities, including Idlewild & Soakzone, Pennsylvania’s best theme park and water park. Despite Pittsburgh’s big city offerings, people are friendly, crime is low, rural settings are within commuting distance, and cost of living is well below average.