BelaCoop Animal Hospital of North Park is looking for a full or part time Veterinarian to join our 3 doctor practice! We are located just 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA, in Gibsonia, and only 2 miles from the beautiful North Park. Dr. Katti Stoller, DVM opened BelaCoop in 2013 with a mission to create a family-oriented animal hospital that everyone loves, including clients, patients, and staff members alike.
BelaCoop Animal Hospital is about to begin adding on to the hospital with 3 additional exam rooms, dental suite, bigger treatment floor and state of the art boarding facility. We offer surgical, dental and medical mentoring for new graduates who are interested in the position. We offer retirement plans, health benefits, dues, uniform allowance, PTO, and CE allowance.
We are looking for a veterinarian that is compassionate, holds high standards of care, has a good moral compass, enjoys working with both people and animals, and communicates well. If YOU dream of a healthy work/life balance, a flexible schedule, comprehensive benefits, and a competitive salary, then this position is for you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter via Indeed. New grads welcome to apply.’
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $90,000.00 – $150,000 per year