Looking for a place to greatly enhance your knowledge and experience with strong guidance and mentorship? Looking for a mixed animal practice that does a little bit of everything in a small college town? Braden Run Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian.
We want someone who is looking to put down roots and become a part of an intimate group of people who strive to put their patients and their owners first. Buy-in with future buy-out is the goal. We are in a quaint college town in Western Pennsylvania. We currently are doing small animal medicine and surgery, with a little equine and exotic animal medicine thrown in. Expansion into livestock would be easily doable and welcomed if the right person is interested. Contacting the USDA for student loan forgiveness for veterinarians willing to work with livestock in rural communities is supported and encouraged.
The benefits of a small rural practice are many:
- One-on-one mentorship and guidance
- We take work-life balance SERIOUSLY No weekends for any of our staff. No evenings or after-hour emergencies. We believe in curbing compassion fatigue and boosting staff morale.
- We utilize our technicians! You’ll have access to trained technicians with every appointment and surgery.
- Access to a wide variety of interesting cases
- An intimate relationship can be established with clients and their pets
- We have in-house blood machines, Digital Radiography units, ultrasound, and a high-speed dental drill
- Innovative alternative medicines, such as Stem Cell therapy and PRP
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience, starting yearly salary range of 85-95k base with Pro-Sal commission as well as a competitive benefits package. The right person could easily make over 100K in their first year. We have an open line of communication available to discuss each employee’s needs.
- New graduates are welcome to apply. If you are a motivated team player and want to eventually become a practice owner you will grow and thrive here!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (724) 627-5079
Any applicants are welcome to stop by the hospital any weekday to chat with us! We look forward to meeting you!